THIS ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN FULLY LIFTED
our team challenges are designed to strengthen teamwork, co-operation and communication skills
building on our low team challenges, our medium team challenges take teamwork to a new level!
what you need to know…
- up to 12 participants per group
- one group of 12 participants will require one hour to complete this activity
- the minimum age limit for this activity is 10 years of age
the wall is just that – a smooth 3.3m high wall which the team need to work together to get over – the team need to plan ahead, particularly thinking about how to get the last person up and over! we also have a smaller 2m wall for younger participants
the group work together to place or remove the giant ring from the 8ft high finger – proper planning, safety and spotting are needed to ensure success!
important points to note…
- pre-booking is essential – BOOK NOW and we’ll make all the arrangements for you… we usually need seven days notice for instructor-led activity sessions
- the medium team challenges area is not lit so activity sessions can only take place during daylight hours
- this activity can operate in most weather conditions – if it’s not safe to proceed your instructor will cancel the session – if this happens we can either reschedule your activity or offer you a full refund, whichever you prefer
- all equipment is provided
- participants should be wearing sensible footwear (no flip-flops, high heels or open-toed footwear), old outdoor activity clothing suitable for the weather conditions – shorts can be worn but not too short… no skirts or dresses!
- this activity requires a qualified instructor – our instructors will have a site specific qualification for this activity – no other qualification is recognised for this activity
- you must provide at least one adult to supervise each activity group – you remain responsible for the supervision and pastoral care of your group at all times
- you must tell the instructor if any member of your group has any special needs or requirements relevant to this activity
- you must complete your own risk assessment prior to taking part in this activity taking the age, experience and individual needs of your group in to consideration – copies of our risk assessments are available on request
- adults taking part in this activity must complete an acceptance of risk form