a great personal challenge… you climb to the top of a 10 metre pole and, whilst being cheered on by your teammates, make a leap of faith, jumping off the platform (hopefully) on to the trapeze!
if you prefer you can take your leap of faith with a friend but be careful… if you don’t jump at the same time one of you will miss it!
what you need to know…
- up to 12 participants per group
- one group of 12 participants will require two hours to complete this activity
- the minimum age limit for this activity is 10 years of age
- the minimum waist size for this activity is 40cm (16in)
- the maximum waist size for this activity is 125cm (49in)
important points to note…
- pre-booking is essential – BOOK NOW and we’ll make all the arrangements for you… we usually need seven days notice for instructor-led activity sessions
- the main high ropes area is lit so Leap of Faith activity sessions can take place after dark
- this activity can operate in most weather conditions – if it’s not safe to proceed your instructor will cancel the session – if this happens we can either reschedule your activity or offer you a full refund, whichever you prefer
- all equipment is provided
- participants should be wearing sensible footwear (no flip-flops, high heels or open-toed footwear), old outdoor activity clothing suitable for the weather conditions – shorts can be worn but not too short… no skirts or dresses!
- this activity requires a qualified instructor – our instructors will have a site specific qualification or higher, assessed by an ERCA qualified assessor – if you’d like to use our high ropes activities with your own qualification you’ll need to hold an ERCA instructor qualification
- you must provide at least one adult to supervise each activity group – you remain responsible for the supervision and pastoral care of your group at all times
- you must tell the instructor if any member of your group has any special needs or requirements relevant to this activity
- you must complete your own risk assessment prior to taking part in this activity taking the age, experience and individual needs of your group in to consideration – copies of our risk assessments are available on request
- adults taking part in this activity must complete an acceptance of risk form