THIS ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN FULLY LIFTED
our 35 metre bouldering (or traversing) wall is like climbing, only sideways instead of up!
what you need to know…
- this is a self supervised activity
- we recommend a group of up to 12 participants will require one hour to complete this activity
- the minimum age limit for this activity is 6 years of age
important points to note…
- pre-booking is essential – BOOK NOW and we’ll make all the arrangements for you
- the tower area is lit so Bouldering sessions can take place at any time
- this activity can operate in most weather conditions – if it’s not safe to proceed you can either reschedule your activity or we will offer you a full refund, whichever you prefer
- all equipment is provided
- participants should be wearing sensible footwear (no flip-flops, high heels or open-toed footwear), old outdoor activity clothing suitable for the weather conditions – shorts can be worn but not too short… no skirts or dresses!
- this activity does not require a qualified instructor – any appropriate adult can oversee this activity
- you must provide at least one adult to supervise each activity group – you remain responsible for the supervision and pastoral care of your group at all times
- you must complete your own risk assessment prior to taking part in this activity taking the age, experience and individual needs of your group in to consideration – copies of our risk assessments are available on request
- adults taking part in this activity must complete an acceptance of risk form